This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Presentation?

Apr 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Nice work! Just wish there was an all-encompassing PowerPoint for people like me trying to give an overview presentation in order to get team buy-in of TFS.

Thanks!

Drew

Apr 22, 2010 at 4:45 AM

We have added the file "Visual Studio 2010 ALM Keynote.zip" to the guidance download. is this what you are looking for, or all of the quick reference quidance in a presentation? The latter would be possible, but some of the slides would be tough to read during a presentation.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Um, both? :-) Actually, I presented to the team today using the ALM Keynote and screenshots of the quick reference pasted into the same slide-show, I think it went very well. (And other than the security slide everything was visible enough.) The keynote provided a great overview, and the quick reference some details everyone liked. For the future I think it would be great to have a PowerPoint that gives an overview of TFS & VS, followed by some details, but the Keynote was just the piece I needed so I'm good for now.

Thanks for your help!

Drew Loika